David Keyworth | Relationship Counsellor and Coach
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Relationship Counselling Pakuranga
Hi, my name is David. I'm a relationship counsellor and coach in Pakuranga - Auckland.
I offer non-judgemental and effective counselling, teaching you the skills to help you to resolve conflict, enhance communication and increase intimacy.
My aim is to provide clients with the insights, knowledge and skills they can use to make the changes they need. I can help couples with,
- de-escalating tension,
- learning new communication skills, how to hear and be heard.
- identifying and getting needs met.
- for parents I can also teach them the skills they may need to communicate more effectively with their children and teach them how they can help their children process their emotions.
I work by:
Firstly, helping couples uncover and explore what is not working for them.
Secondly, teaching them the frameworks and skills they can use to meet their needs and make the changes they want.
Would you like to know more or make an appointment, feel free to contact me.
Please feel free to contact me and we can work out a time for a Skype session.
Statement concerning the coronavirus pandemic
These are unsettling times when everything can become more difficult and stressful. I am available to help with finding new strategies in changing circumstances.
Qualifications and registrations
- Diploma in Professional Counselling NZIP
Most seen relationship issues in my practice:
- Communication skills
- Conflict resolution
- Dealing with unmet needs in the relationship
- Dealing with how the past interferes in the current relationship
- Coping with the pressures of children
- Coping with the pressures modern life puts on a relationship
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Addicted to love
- ✓ Adultery, affair, infidelity
- ✓ Autonomy in relationship
- ✓ Cheating
- ✓ Closed or open relationship
- ✓ Commitment phobia
- ✓ Communication problems
- ✓ Cultural differences
- ✓ Divorce
- ✓ Emotional infidelity
- ✓ Family problems
- ✓ Fear of abandonment
- ✓ I want a relationship
- ✓ Insecure in relationship
- ✓ Intimacy issues
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Love sick
- ✓ Marriage problems
- ✓ Midlife crisis
- ✓ Relationship anxiety
- ✓ Relationship fights
- ✓ Self love
Individuals $120, Couples $120 per session.
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||9:30am to 4pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am to 4pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am to 4pm|
|Thursday||9:30am to 4pm|
|Friday||9:30am to 4pm|
- ✓ Auckland
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship counselling
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |